[Mediawiki-l] Quiz extension

zaydo zaydo at gmx.de
Fri Feb 1 17:07:43 UTC 2008

Hi,

I installed the quiz extension (1.0) on my wiki (1.1.11). It is working fine
for logged-in users.
But to users who are not logged in, it shows kind of an erratic behaviour:
it does not (always) correctly respond to clicks on the buttons
submit/reset. See http://www.t4-wiki.de/wiki/Quiz

Unfortunately, the documentation of that extension does not mention these
kind of problems. And since all my browser work well on demo-site with the
quiz extension, I assume that my wiki-setup may cause the problem. However,
except for the group permissions the wiki-setup is quite standard.
$wgGroupPermissions['*']['createaccount'] = false;
$wgGroupPermissions['*']['edit'] = false;
$wgGroupPermissions['*']['read'] = true;
$wgGroupPermissions['*']['talk'] = false;

Any ideas?

Thanks, Udo