[Mediawiki-l] Page links with national characters disappeared after database migration

Giuseppe Briotti g.briotti at gmail.com
Mon Dec 29 13:05:49 UTC 2008

Did you use the phpMyAdmin tool for export import? I had a similar problem
and
I solved it when I noticed that phpMyAdmin showed a wrong charset for the
database engine (you can set charset for database engine, database and
table).

Verify by mysql console, if possible, what is the charset setting.

Hope this help

Giuseppe

http://mat.extremefaith.info/kpk/mediawiki-1.13.3/index.php?title=Teksty_pie%C5%9Bni
)