[Mediawiki-l] Tweaking Random Articles Button in Monobook

Ekompute .info ekompute at gmail.com
Wed Dec 24 13:29:08 UTC 2008

Hi Platonides, thanks for your kind assistance. As I am quite blur on php,
can you please elaborate what you mean by " edit the SQL at
includes/specials/ SpecialRandompage.php to perform the JOIN? I suppose the
$wgExtraRandompageSQL = 'page_restrictions <> ""'; must still be added into
LocalSettings.php, right?

Seems I am getting closer, thank you very much.

PM Poon