[Mediawiki-l] (no subject)

Dave Sigafoos davesigafoos at sanmar.com
Mon Dec 22 22:39:06 UTC 2008

*     MediaWiki <http://www.mediawiki.org/> : 1.10.0

*     PHP <http://www.php.net/> : 5.2.0-8+etch11 (apache2handler)

*     MySQL <http://www.mysql.com/> : 5.0.32-Debian_7etch6-log

I have modified localsettings to allow XLS files but for some reason I
continually get

'The file is corrupt or has an incorrect extension. Please check the
file and upload again.'

My current setting looks like

$wgFileExtensions =3D array( 'xls','txt', 'sql', 'png', 'gif',
'jpg','jpeg', 'doc', 'mp3', 'bmp');

They all appear to work correctly except for xls.

Not that I like the idea of having XLS in the database .. but users seem
to think it is something they need.  It will last for a short period of
time then I can lock it down and delete them.

TIA

DSig
David Tod Sigafoos | SANMAR Corporation