[Mediawiki-l] tracking changed pages on a wiki

Linda Rose lnr at qad.com
Fri Dec 12 20:01:32 UTC 2008

Hi,

I am setting up an internal wiki consisting of a very large set of user
guides that are generated from Framemaker files and deployed to the
MediaWiki instance using ePublisher. I am trying to figure out how the
writers responsible for each book can track any changes made to his or her
part of the wiki. Ideally, it would be nice to have a report of changed
pages for each book emailed to each writer.

I was reading about watched pages--can one watch all the pages of an
entire namespace or would you have to watch each individual page?

Any suggetions on how to accomplish this?

Thanks,

Linda