[Mediawiki-l] dumpHTML extension

Beebe, Mary J BeebeM at BATTELLE.ORG
Fri Dec 12 14:20:17 UTC 2008

We are trying to use the dumpHTML extension.  With a large wiki, it is giving us memory errors.  In the middle of processing pages we receive:

 Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 2036072448) (tried to allocate 3168 Bytes) in ...Hooks.php.

It is not always the same page.  We have a PHP memory limit of 1000M.  Has anyone had any trouble with dumpHTML.

We have always used the old dumpHTML within maintenance in MediaWiki version 1.9.2.  We have no trouble with the same wiki in a non-updated version on the same server.

Has anyone had any trouble with this extension?

Thanks,
Mary Beebe