[Mediawiki-l] mediawiki issues

Sly Cooper slycooper1986 at yahoo.ca
Mon Dec 1 03:19:28 UTC 2008

well, this is odd.  I have Mediawiki version 1.13.2, PHP version 5.2.6 (cgi-fcgi), and MySQL version 5.0.67-community-log installed, and no matter what anyone on my board does, we cannot get HTML tables to work properly.

my board is located at http://wiki.mobianlegends.com/ and an example of this type of issue can be found at http://wiki.mobianlegends.com/wiki/Template:Infobox_Country and http://wiki.mobianlegends.com/wiki/Sandbox

My host has HTML Tidy installed with PHP by default, so i doubt having HTML Tidy is an issue... I am just trying to figure out why it randomly decides to ignore HTML tags, and if there is anything i can do about it.