[Mediawiki-l] FlaggedRevs datatype errors

Cameron cameronem at gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 05:40:39 UTC 2008

Hi All,

I am attempting to get http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:FlaggedRevs up
and running.

Mediawiki: 1.13.0
PHP: 5.2.5 (apache2handler)
MySQL: 5.0.26

I am also using the snapshot from the FlaggedRevs-MW1.13-r39116.tar
download.

 I have debugging enabled and ever since enabling the FlaggedRevs.php I am
getting the below error for every page.
Does anybody have any ideas as to what I need to do to fix this?
*[Tue Jul 29 07:56:07 2008] [error] [client 10.1.1.3] PHP Warning:
in_array(): Wrong datatype for second argument in
/srv/www/wiki/extensions/FlaggedRevs/FlaggedRevs.class.php on line 837,
referer: **http://10.1.1.100/wiki/index.php5/Main_Page*<http://10.1.1.100/wiki/index.php5/Main_Page>

This appears for all pages except for Special: pages from what I can tell.

If I go into Special:Version I can see that the extension is listed

So far what I have done to install it is the following:
edited FlaggedRevs.sql to remove the /*$wgDBprefix*/ so instead of being
/*$wgDBprefix*/flaggedpages it would be flaggedpages as I have no prefix in
my database\
Run the file by enterring mysql -u root -p wikidb < FlaggedRevs.sql
php5 maintenance/update.php
php5 maintenance/archives/populateSha1.php
php5 extensions/Flaggedrevs/maintenance/updateAutoPromote.php
--- Initially updateAutoPromote.php failed similar to what is mentioned on
the talk page. After logging into the wiki I can now run it with no errors
php5 extensions/FlaggedRevs/maintenance/updateStats.php

I have also added the following to the LocalSettings.php
include_once('extensions/FlaggedRevs/FlaggedRevs.php');
$wgFlaggedRevsNamespaces = 0
#$wgFlaggedRevTags = array( 'accuracy'=>2, 'depth'=>2, 'tone'=>1 );
#$wgFlaggedRevValues = 3;

NOTE that the $wgFlaggedRevTags and $wgFlaggedRevValues are commented out!
If I uncomment them I get the following error:
*[Tue Jul 29 08:18:56 2008] [error] [client 10.1.1.3] PHP Parse error:
syntax error, unexpected T_VARIABLE in /srv/www/wiki/LocalSettings.php on
line 199
*
BTW line 199 is $wgFlaggedRevTags = array( 'accuracy'=>2, 'depth'=>2,
'tone'=>1 );

Thanks
Cameron