[Mediawiki-l] Template Question

Patrick Markiewicz pmarkiewicz at sim-gtech.com
Thu Aug 21 15:08:16 UTC 2008

Hi,

            When I copied the Infobox Template from MediaWiki, I noticed
that it has a bunch of Template:! And Template:!- links that were
undefined.  So I also copied the ! Template and !- Template from
MediaWiki.  When I did that, my Infobox did not match the page on
MediaWiki.  On MediaWiki, the Template:Infobox page displays only
{{LANGUAGE1}}.  On my page, it displays every parameter like
{{{DESCRIPTION1}}} {{{DESCRIPTION2}}}.  Plus it has a bunch of {{ #if {{
#if.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.  Thanks.

Patrick