[Mediawiki-l] Migrating to a new server

De Kock, Stefan sdekock at za.go2uti.com
Thu Aug 21 12:47:35 UTC 2008

What would the easiest way be to move a MediaWiki installation from one
server to another? I have installed MySQL and PHP already on the new
server. What I had in mind was to setup the latest MediaWiki
installation on the new server, export all the pages and import them on
the new server. Is there an easier way?

Email Confidentiality Notice and Disclaimer-This email message contains information which may be confidential and/or legally privileged. Unless you are the intended recipient (or have been authorized to receive on behalf of the intended recipient), you may not use, copy or disclose to anyone the message or any information contained in the message or from any attachments that were sent with this email. If you have received this email message in error, please advise the sender by email and delete the message.  Thank you.