[Mediawiki-l] SyntaxHighlight for GeSHi 1.1.2alpha?

Rolf Lampa rolf.lampa at rilnet.com
Thu Aug 14 23:29:42 UTC 2008

Hi all,

... who knows the details about the SyntaxHighlight extension?
( http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:SyntaxHighlight_GeSHi )

Any plans to support GeSHi 1.1.2(alpha) ?

I understand that there's no rush to update the "official"
SyntaxHighlight before GeSHi1.1.2 is stable, but I'd like to test it on
my MW sites.

So, does anyone know the details about what changes makes the
SyntaxHighlight extension not working with GeSHi1.1.2?

Perhaps it isn't that big thing that I couldn't patch it myself?

Regards,

// Rolf Lampa