[Mediawiki-l] Best way to IF(category) THEN (display something)

Jeremy Baron jeremy at tuxmachine.com
Thu Aug 14 08:40:03 UTC 2008

I don't think this is possible with a vanilla install; someone else
on the list can probably say with more certainty.

Either way, sounds like Semantic MediaWiki might be a good fit for
you. (and it can do what you're asking for)  Take a look at http://
semantic-mediawiki.org/wiki/Help:Inline_queries

--Jeremy