[Mediawiki-l] Possible bug in Mediawiki 1.13 RC1

John W Foster johnwfoster at verizon.net
Fri Aug 8 15:00:05 UTC 2008

I am trying the latest release and I am getting this error message:

A database query syntax error has occurred. This may indicate a bug in
the software. The last attempted database query was:
        (SQL query hidden)
from within function "TitleKey::exactMatch". MySQL returned error "1146:
Table 'wikidb.pw_titlekey' doesn't exist (localhost)".

>From Webmin checking the tables showes that every table has the pw_
prefix which I specified at install time.

Suggestions, anyone?
Thanks!
-
John Foster