[Mediawiki-l] Moving wiki problem - part 2

Martin S shieldfire at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 05:20:25 UTC 2008

So finally managed to get all my standard pages (recipes) to display on the
new host (null editing a few pages made all turn up).
Now the next step is to get the properties and templates related to my
Semantic Mediawiki installation to "behave".
I am not sure whether this belongs on this list or the Semantic Mediawiki
list. Apologies if on the wrong one.

Most of my properties are mixed up, turn up as "Page" rather than their
correct type; or both, see first few item in "Properties" on

Old host:
ArticleLongAuthor<http://www.theoldecookerybook.com/index.php/Property:ArticleLongAuthor>of
type
String<http://www.theoldecookerybook.com/index.php?title=Type:String&action=edit>This
type is among the standard datatypes of this wiki. (2) This property is
hardly used within the wiki!
ArticleLongContent<http://www.theoldecookerybook.com/index.php/Property:ArticleLongContent>of
type
Text<http://www.theoldecookerybook.com/index.php?title=Type:Text&action=edit>This
ArticleLongName<http://www.theoldecookerybook.com/index.php/Property:ArticleLongName>of
type
String<http://www.theoldecookerybook.com/index.php?title=Type:String&action=edit>This
type is among the standard datatypes of this wiki. (2) This property is
hardly used within the wiki!
ArticleRelatedRecipe<http://www.theoldecookerybook.com/index.php/Property:ArticleRelatedRecipe>of
type
Page<http://www.theoldecookerybook.com/index.php?title=Type:Page&action=edit>This
type is among the standard datatypes of this wiki. (1) This property is
hardly used within the wiki!
New host:
ArticleShortContent<http://62.149.36.60/%7Etheopden/wiki/index.php/Property:ArticleShortContent>of
type
Text<http://62.149.36.60/%7Etheopden/wiki/index.php?title=Type:Text&action=edit>This
type is among the standard datatypes of this wiki. (1) warning.pngThis
property is hardly used within the wiki!
ArticleShortName<http://62.149.36.60/%7Etheopden/wiki/index.php/Property:ArticleShortName>of
type
Page<http://62.149.36.60/%7Etheopden/wiki/index.php?title=Type:Page&action=edit>This
type is among the standard datatypes of this wiki. (1) warning.pngThis
property is hardly used within the wiki! No type was specified for this
property (assuming type Page for now).
ArticleShortSource<http://62.149.36.60/%7Etheopden/wiki/index.php/Property:ArticleShortSource>of
ArticleSourceAuthor<http://62.149.36.60/%7Etheopden/wiki/index.php/Property:ArticleSourceAuthor>of
type
Page<http://62.149.36.60/%7Etheopden/wiki/index.php?title=Type:Page&action=edit>This
type is among the standard datatypes of this wiki. (24) warning.pngNo type
was specified for this property (assuming type Page for now).
Is this something that will sort itself with time or something I should do
something about manually?

Also (perhaps related) the templates show incorrect data for, e.g. specific
recipes or my menu pages. And editing a page doesn't open the related form
for editing, but the source code editor.

Confusedly,

Martin S