[Mediawiki-l] Moving wiki problem

Martin S shieldfire at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 03:24:24 UTC 2008

I am trying to move a wiki from one host to another following the docs
"Manual:Backing up a wiki" and "Manual:Moving a wiki". Everything seems to
have got moved over, except for the image missing (minor prob, probably a
setting somewhere that  points to the wrong place on the new server) and the
major uh-oh. Only a part of the pages were moved.
Compare if you like

http://62.149.36.60/~theopden/wiki/index.php/All_Sweet_dishes_etc
http://www.theoldecookerybook.com/index.php/All_Sweet_dishes_etc

The latter is the "From" server, the former the "To" server.

I am using the same tool on both machines PHPMyAdmin, difference being MySQL
version is 5+ on the From-server, 4+ on the To-server. Looking at the tables
in PHPMyAdmin shows the same number of rows though.

What do I try now?

Regards,

Martin S