[Mediawiki-l] FCKeditor in real use?

Jim Hu jimhu at tamu.edu
Tue Aug 5 21:03:57 UTC 2008

I've been reluctant to use it, for reasons similar to what others have
described.  But I know that the MOD_ENCODE project is working on a
version where instead of being the default, there are just tabs in the
edit view for wikitext vs FCK.  I know you can toggle in FCK, but what
they showed at a workshop I attended looked nice, since users didn't
default to FCK unless they specified it.

Jim