[Mediawiki-l] Special::Statistics Page Problem

Rowe, Dolores A dolores.a.rowe at boeing.com
Tue Apr 29 12:00:44 UTC 2008

I did clear out the "ss_total_edits" value from the site_stats table.
Then I
verified that ss_total_edits was in fact 0 at this point.
However, when I accessed the wiki again, the count of edits went
right back to what it used to be (52 edits, in this case).

So some other logic must be resetting it from another table value, but
I cannot figure out what it is.

Do you know how it works ?
Lori

Message: 9