[Mediawiki-l] [Image & UTF/ANSI/Serveur] How to find the good "Cat-something-gorie.png" to install "Catégorie.png"

Dr JFBurté burtejf at orange.fr
Sun Apr 27 17:35:26 UTC 2008

Hi (Bonjour/Hello/GutenTag/buongiorno/etc..)

I make a choice on my wiki to give one [[image.png]] for each {{NAMESPACE}}
Good idea I Think for the redactors in the future
.. but how do I do for Category.png that should be writted something like
"Catégorie.png" in french
Cause I don't succeed in installing Catégorie.png , yes !

Perharps something like urlencode to show the exact way to propose the good
name to déclare to both Wiki and Serveur ??
(but {{urlencode:Catégorie}} does'nt seem to be the good solution )

Any idea ??
Is-it at less possible and meanfull ??

Thank's in advance
@+