[Mediawiki-l] Include Wiki Content in Frame on other website

matsch at rockinchina.com matsch at rockinchina.com
Mon Apr 21 08:57:53 UTC 2008

Hi,

I'm trying to (temporarily) include one wiki page in a frame on a normal
website.

For this I need to get rid of the sidebar, tabs and everything around
the page. I want just the pure content.
Also all links from this page should point to the same layout. Broken
links and clicking on images shouldn't link anywhere at all.

Basically I want to hide everything that is wiki, showing just the
content, when I am using those pages in the frame... (similar to
action=render, but with all the links as mentioned above etc.)

I already managed to do what I want with the printable version, but it
is a really dirty hack (changing css, core code and completely
disabling caching...). That was for a really quick solution...

Anybody got ideas or pointers for a better solution?

Thanks,
matsch