[Mediawiki-l] Cookie login error

Matt Long mlong212 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 14:43:20 UTC 2008

Hello, I need help with a login error. IE7 will generate the following
error upon trying to login to my intrAnet wiki site:
Page: http://server/index.php?title=Special:Userlogin&wpCookieCheck=login
Error: Login error: (site name) uses cookies to log in users. You have
cookies disabled. Please enable them and try again.

I have verified that cookies are fully enabled and that there is ample
access rights to the C:\php\sessiondata folder.
Firefox works fine, what am i missing?
Matt

PS: i'd show the version page, but it comes up blank!! I'm using
mediawiki ver. 1.12.0
windows server 2003
php: 5.X (it used to be listed on the special:version page
mysql 5.x