[Mediawiki-l] HTML in MediaWiki:Sidebar?

Jan Steinman Jan at Bytesmiths.com
Sat Apr 5 00:35:30 UTC 2008

I have a client who wants styled text and different links in the same
line in the Sidebar.

I immediately thought, "Oh yea, HTML extension." I installed it and it
works on a normal page, but not in the Sidebar.

Before I go grepping through everything to discover how to corrupt the
Sidebar, does anyone have a sweet, simple solution to what I need?

Lacking that, can anyone point me to the vicinity of the code I'll
have to hack?

I'm using 1.11.1, but am willing to upgrade if it will make this task
easier.

Thanks!

:::: If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a
horrible warning. -- Catherine Aird ::::
:::: Jan Steinman <http://www.EcoReality.org> ::::