[Mediawiki-l] Multiple Categories in first edit doesn't work ?

Fernando Carpani fernando.carpani at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 15:18:01 UTC 2008

Hi. I'm running version 1.10 with php 5.1.6 ...

The following sequence of operations is weird:
1. edit a new article with name MYARTICLE. I write some general text but,
also add de following line
     [[category:A]] [[category:B]]
(A and B has pages and there are a lot of pages classified as this
categories ).
2. If you go to category A or B, then MYARTICLE doesn't appear in the
categories!!!!

But if you makes 2 diferent editions and in the first put MYARTICLE in one
of the categories and in the second put the other category, all works fine
!!!!

Somebody tell me something about this?

I think that is a bug ... Perhaps, I must read something ... (sorry if that
is  the case :-))

Thanks.
FDO.