[Mediawiki-l] MediaWiki Extension Inclusion Question [was:Not exactly a Mediawiki question]

Nelson A Li nli at csc.com
Thu Sep 27 19:28:47 UTC 2007

Thank you for your response.  I found some information about the error
from the Installation section of Help:ParserFunctions document and solved
the problem.

Nelson
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of
e-mail for such purpose.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Christensen, Courtney" <ChristensenC at BATTELLE.ORG>
Sent by: mediawiki-l-bounces at lists.wikimedia.org
09/27/2007 11:34 AM
Please respond to
MediaWiki announcements and site admin list
<mediawiki-l at lists.wikimedia.org>

MediaWiki announcements and site admin list
<mediawiki-l at lists.wikimedia.org>
cc

Subject
Re: [Mediawiki-l] MediaWiki Extension Inclusion Question [was:Not exactly
a Mediawiki question]

What does your LocalSettings.php file say on 130?  You could try
include_once instead of require_once, I seem to remember that not quite
causing a fatal error.  On your title=Special:Version page what version
does it say you are running?
-Courtney