[Mediawiki-l] WIKI Replication

Ed Melendez ed.melendez at pipelinefinancial.com
Thu Sep 20 20:15:24 UTC 2007

Is there a way to replicate an installation of WIKI Media, including the
database?  We would like to build an additional system for disaster
recovery purposes so the backup system should be able to replicate data
back to the primary system.

If anyone has any working installation I would love to hear how you are
doing it.

Thanks,
-Ed

Disclaimer: Any references to Pipeline performance contained herein are based on historic performance levels which Pipeline expects to maintain or exceed but nevertheless does not guarantee. Congested networks, price volatility, or other extraordinary events may impede future trading activities and degrade performance statistics.