[Mediawiki-l] font changing?

Vermeiren Emmanuel Emmanuel.Vermeiren at mil.be
Thu Sep 20 11:28:11 UTC 2007

Whenever I try to edit a page, the font size changes. This is very
annoying and I've searched for a solution but found nothing so far...

Manu

please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail,
delete this e-mail and destroy any copies.
Any dissemination or use of this information by a person other
than the intended recipient is unauthorized and may be illegal.