[Mediawiki-l] Connexion LDAP ?

Lane, Ryan Ryan.Lane at ocean.navo.navy.mil
Wed Sep 19 13:37:19 UTC 2007

> Bonjour,
>
> Je cherche à paramétrer le module "LDAP_authentification" mais je me
> heurte dès le début au message suivant :
>
> Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_CONST, expecting T_OLD_FUNCTION or
> T_FUNCTION or T_VAR or '}' in /opt/appli/web/htdocs/users/bl/mediawiki-
> 1.6.10/includes/LdapAuthentication.php on line 49
>
> Il semblerait que le "const" ne soit pas apprécié par mon serveur ?
>
> Avez-vous des orientation à me fournir.
>
> D'avance merci ;)
>
> BL

I don't speak French, but I have a feeling I know what your problem is from the error, since I've gotten a bug report and patch for this recently.

It seems I accidentally made the plugin PHP 5 only recently, and never tested it with PHP4, so I didn't notice.

The next version of the plugin will fix this. I'll probably make a quick release just for this fix sometime this week.

V/r,

Ryan Lane