[Mediawiki-l] Howto upgrade from 1.7 to current release

Justin Morgan JMorgan at d2hawkeye.com
Tue Sep 18 17:15:10 UTC 2007

Florian:
>Unfortunaly i am not really sure how-to handle this
switch/update/upgrade.
>i.e. I assume the MySQL tables have changed
>
>So what is the best way to move this old 1.7 based wiki-content to a
new
>server with the current release ?

Your best bet is to either upgrade to 1.11.0 and then migrate, or
migrate to the same version on the new server and then upgrade.

-Justin

PRIVACY NOTICE

This email and any attachments may be confidential and/or privileged. Use of the information contained in this email by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender by replying to this message and delete this email.