[Mediawiki-l] How to copy a page?

Nelson A Li nli at csc.com
Fri Sep 14 21:29:42 UTC 2007

Hello,

I have posted the following question to the support desk.  Then I thought
it may be faster to get answers to send this message out:

I am running mediawiki 1.10.1 with php-5.2.4 and MySQL 4.1.20.  I need to
duplicate a page from another site in my company but my site can not reach
because of firewall configuration.  The page copy only worked for wikitext
but not tables and forms.

I looked through all help information.  It seems that mediawiki provides
page move, merge, rename and wikitext copy features.  But it converts
tables, inputboxes and submit buttons into paragraphs.

Can someone confirm my doubts or explain to me how to copy pages?  Thank
you.

Nelson
written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of
e-mail for such purpose.