[Mediawiki-l] wfElements Problem

Rob Church robchur at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 00:23:29 UTC 2007

On 14/09/2007, Michael Heyder <Info at hafenvolleyballer.de> wrote:
> it's obvious, that the message ist definied. I take a look at the xml.class:

Actually, no, it wasn't - the escaped junk you were receiving is what
MediaWiki's message-handing functions return when asked to fetch a
message that the message cache is unable to retrieve. You do need to
register messages appropriately - see the dozens of extensions in
Subversion which do so.

Can you explain what your actual problem is? There is nothing wrong
with the XML-building methods as far as I am aware. You haven't
indicated whether you've tried using the suggested Xml::tags() or any
other workaround.

Rob Church