[Mediawiki-l] how to get all page titles from within a script

Christensen, Courtney ChristensenC at BATTELLE.ORG
Wed Sep 12 19:01:04 UTC 2007

(Hope this doesn't post twice I sent it to the bounce address the first
time.)

Hi again,

I'm using mediawiki 1.9.2 and I am writing an extension.  This extension
is supposed to take a list from several wiki pages and put information
from the list into an infobox on a calling page.  I tried looking at the
all pages special page, but I was rather intimidated by the way it was
requesting the list of pages.  I tried looking at the list of Hooks on
the mediawiki site.  It is entirely possible that I am just dense, but I
don't seem to be able to find a way to get an array of titles to
process.

I feel like there should be an easy function getAllTitlesInNamespace().
But I haven't found it.  Does anyone have a suggestion for getting all
the page titles in the Main namespace?

Thanks very much!
Courtney Christensen