[Mediawiki-l] Articles missing from category pages

Daniel Barrett danb at VistaPrint.com
Tue Sep 11 21:14:16 UTC 2007

refreshLinks.php has also erased my categories in the past.  Though
mainly automatically-added categories (i.e., categories that are added
to the page by a parser hook function).  I never took the time to figure
out what happened -- it was a while ago.

DanB