[Mediawiki-l] Articles missing from category pages

Fernando Correia fernandoacorreia at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 19:09:37 UTC 2007

Today some articles disappeared from some category pages. If we edit
and save some of these articles, without changes, they appear on the
category page again... The category link is embedded on the page, and
not included through transclusion.

I'd like to use refreshLinks.php to make sure all articles are
appearing on the category pages.

But refreshLinks.php is not working either... I run it and it prints
processing messages for all the 18,111 articles, but the job queue
keeps at 0 during and after the process.

After this, NO ARTICLES are shown in any category page whatsoever!

Running runJobs.php doesn't make the articles appear either.

I tried to run rebuildall.php but I got this message:

DB connection error: Unknown error

What is strange, because the wiki works and the other scripts don't
produce this message.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,

Fernando