[Mediawiki-l] Login not working for one user. Stopped workingyestserday.

Lane, Ryan Ryan.Lane at ocean.navo.navy.mil
Mon Sep 10 17:03:36 UTC 2007

> There are no new entries in error_log when this happens, and I don't
see
> anything odd in access_log either.  I had the user delete cookies and
> history files this AM, but it did not change the symptoms at all.
Can
> anyone point me in the irght direction on this?    Thanks, Beth
Russell

I'd turn on $wgLDAPDebug = 3. I'd do this on a test wiki if you can. If
you can't do it on a test wiki, do it quickly for that user, and
immediately turn it back off.

If you'd prefer the debug log to show up in the httpd log, change the
debug method to report a different way.

V/r,

Ryan Lane