[Mediawiki-l] Templates - Harvard and Citation

Sean O'Connor sean at transabled.org
Sun Sep 9 19:52:06 UTC 2007

On 9/9/07, Adam Meyer <meyer7 at mindspring.com> wrote:
> These templets use (most likely among others) the phaser functions
> extension.
> The templates themselves then call upon other templates, so you would
> need to include all of them in your wiki as well. It would probably
> be better to make your own with tables.

Thank you for that.

And yet another idea for my wiki I need to abandon because I can't code.

<moan>
As a side note, I find mediawiki to be awesome, and there are a vast
number of extensions that are brilliant.  Yet, there is much that can
only be done with it if you are a programmer. Oh hummm</moan>

--
Sean O'Connor - "BIID, just another disability"
http://biid-info.org