[Mediawiki-l] Uploads not creating wikinodes

Vincent Castellano surye80 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 19:17:54 UTC 2007

Hello,

I'm having a weird issue, whenever I try to upload a file, the file is
stored on the server, however there is not wikipage that contains the
upload, and right after I upload it, I get the "No file by this name
exists, you can upload it." message.

If I create a wikilink to a file that doesn't exist, and use that to
upload it, the same thing happens (the links are still red, and you
cannot view the file).

However, the file IS stored in the images directory.

This occurred after upgrading from 1.5.x.

    * MediaWiki: 1.10.1
    * PHP: 5.1.6 (apache2handler)
    * MySQL: 5.0.45-community

Thanks,