[Mediawiki-l] Suggestion: Edit option for "in other languages" box

Wiki lapsap7+mwiki at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 13:16:10 UTC 2007

Hello everyone,

     I've subscribed to this mailing-list just to send a suggestion since
it's not possible to do so in forum.

     My suggestion is simple: an Edit option for the "in other languages"
box in the left in every wiki page.

     You see, every section has its own Edit link so it's possible to load
just that section.  But when we need to change/add language link, we have to
load the whole page!  Not only this takes a long time but it's also very
prone to error (esp for uploading edited page when something servers are not
very responding).  Hope you're convinced to add this little link.

     Regards