[Mediawiki-l] Short URLs with PHP as CGI, CSS mangled

Azurite azurite at seventh-star.net
Sun Sep 2 18:08:11 UTC 2007

> $wgScriptPath       = "$wgScriptPath/wiki";

I changed that to read

$wgScriptPath = "/wikific"; instead, and now I get a 404 Page Not Found error-- it's trying to use the Short URLs and the software won't let it. In other words, it's trying to load http://seventh-star.net/wikific/Main_Page and that's not working.

I was looking at the manual (http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Manual:%24wgUsePathInfo) and the line referenced on that page isn't in my LocalSettings.php, not even as "false," because as previously mentioned, I'm using PHP as CGI. But from what I've found there ARE ways to use Pretty URL with PHP as CGI and *NO* root access... right?