[Mediawiki-l] Short URLs with PHP as CGI, CSS mangled

Azurite azurite at seventh-star.net
Sun Sep 2 08:57:29 UTC 2007

I checked on the link just on a whim today, and rather than showing me a
CSS-less version of my Main Page, it seems to be redirecting infinitely
into the wrong directory. Based on the code snippets from my
LocalSettings.php and my .htaccess (from the public_html folder), what
is causing this? My wiki isn't hosted in a folder called "wiki," but
that seems to be what it's looking for, for some reason. Where should I
edit?
-Azurite