[Mediawiki-l] Keep getting empty previews when submitting pages

Alexander Steffan a.steffan at muecke-sturm.de
Wed Oct 31 13:39:52 UTC 2007

Hi Tom,

first of all - I want to discourage you from using Windows as operating system for the wiki server. We tried it 3 month ago and there occured php errors. I think this was due the combination of the IIS weberver and php. We didn't found a solution and switched the server to linux (ubuntu lts server).

Is the php.ini value post_max_size set to 10kb or beneath? :-) Whatever, I've no idea. Sorry.

Regards!
Alex