[Mediawiki-l] HTML appears on Inputbox buttons

Azurite azurite at seventh-star.net
Sun Oct 28 23:41:07 UTC 2007

I'm using a combination of the DynamicNavigationBox template and the
Inputbox extension to have "article generators" of sorts on the main
page of my site. As far as I know, they're all up-to-date, but for some
reason, I see the HTML code for the left and right angle brackets on the
buttons for "Create article" and so forth. I've gone into every template
associated with the boxes, but nothing seems to stand out as to why they
are appearing this way. This seems to have happened since I upgraded to
1.11.0, but I'm not 100% sure.
For reference, my site's at http://www.seventh-star.net/wikific

Any ideas?
-Azurite