[Mediawiki-l] Export pages to PDF

Reizer Gábor reizer.gabor at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 07:33:00 UTC 2007

Hi,

How can I convert my MW pages to PDF if I changed user rigths?

I simply tried to use PDFExport for it. I have an external software that can
give the appropriate URL to PdfExport.

If user rights is default there is no problem.

After I changed the user rights (see below), there is not any content in the
generated PDF file:

User rights:
 $wgGroupPermissions['*'    ]['read']         = false;
 $wgGroupPermissions['user' ]['read']         = true;
 $wgWhitelistRead = array("Main Page", 'Special:PdfPrint',
'Special:Userlogin',);

How can I get the content of the page? Can I pass reading right while
generating PDF?

Please write me soon.
Regards,
Gabor