[Mediawiki-l] Detecting main page with conditional statement?

Teemu Lantta teemu.lantta at helsinki.fi
Tue Oct 23 23:31:26 UTC 2007

Hi

I just can't figure out how to make an if expression on skin/template
file that checks if you are on main page or not - and after that writes
some html. The problem seems to be that I can't find the freakin
variable that contains the name of current page or article.

I searched the entire forum and also the archive of this list. There
doesn't seem to be any reasonable answer to this, only lots of questions
similar to mine. But I guess somebody must know, after all somebody
coded this... right? :)

Greetings,
Teemu