[Mediawiki-l] New wiki tool + demo + online experiment

Shah, Nikhil Nikhil.Shah at lendingtree.com
Fri Oct 19 13:07:26 UTC 2007

Markus this is really cool!

I am wondering if this tool can be used as a trivia game. Where the assumption is the answer provided in the wiki is correct and players are tested against that answer. So a bit like turning the tool around as not to validate the wiki but to quiz the user.

I am thinking, many wikis are in-house documentation tools or as educational tools (kind of textbooks) and some users are expected to go through and learn it. This kind of tool may help these individuals to evaluate their understanding.

Nikhil