[Mediawiki-l] Only article authors can edit their articles

Jack Eapen C jackec at suntecgroup.com
Fri Oct 19 04:10:28 UTC 2007

Hi Nav,

Try http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:Simple_Security

But it'll not automatically restrict only to author.
I'm just thinking aloud: is it possible to include the default text
(there's some parameter for that, right?)  as
{{#security:edit|{{CURRENTUSER}}}}? Here {{CURRENTUSER}} stands for the
parser function of the uuser-- I'm not sure whether such a function
exist or not :)

Regards,

Jack

"People forget how fast you did a job - but they remember how well you
did it"