[Mediawiki-l] would making mysql do low char searches affect all wikis using that mysql install?

Christensen, Courtney ChristensenC at BATTELLE.ORG
Thu Oct 18 21:32:54 UTC 2007

Hi,

I have multiple wikis using one install of MySQL.  They are all separate
and have their own databases.  One of the wikis needs to allow short
word searching, but I don't want it to mess with the other wikis.
Making the short search changes is to the whole MySQL install, not just
specific databases, correct?

This seems like a pretty dumb question, but I will appreciate being
confirmed (or refuted).

Thanks,
Courtney Christensen