[Mediawiki-l] jibberish REGEX syntax help

2007 at gmask.com 2007 at gmask.com
Tue Oct 16 18:34:05 UTC 2007

So what would the syntax be to match something that begins at the start
of the page?

Sort of what I'm thinking is to try and match anonymous users who post
under a certain number of characters to the beginning of a page.

But it seems like regex is limited to matching the beginning of a line.

-Adrian