[Mediawiki-l] Making search "and" by default

jian chen chenjian1227 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 08:39:41 UTC 2007

Hi, All,

As promised, I put together my package for mediawiki search for you to
download and try out.

http://www.hongandjian.com/hongandjian/index.php/Mediawiki_Search_Download

This is a start of a crawler based search engine for mediawiki content.
Please do try it out if you like. Let me know of any problem.

Thanks,

Jian