[Mediawiki-l] How to delete a page (with nukePage.php)?

Katharina Wolkwitz wolkwitz at fh-swf.de
Mon Oct 15 14:28:50 UTC 2007

Hi,

I've still got a problem with a page named "Inhaltsverzeichnis W:\PC Inst" that
I've tried to delete or move a few times but it still shows up in the different
lists (e.g. Special:All pages).

I guess the reason lies with the backslash "\" in the page name, which btw
doesn't show up in the pagetitle when I click on the page in Special:All pages.
The page shows up as deleted, but will not disappear from the lists. :-(

Is there a way to "really" kill pages like that and how do I go about it?

I've seen nukePage.php in the readme-file from maintenance, but I'm not really
sure how to use it and if it would solve my problem.

Thanks
Kate