[Mediawiki-l] what to do after renumbering the namespaces ???

Rich Evans revansx at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 12 22:15:59 UTC 2007

> Seems a simple UPDATE SET *_namespace = New_NS_Number WHERE *_namespace
> = Old_NS_Number;  for every table and field ending in _namespace

Sadly...I don't feel like I know SQL and the Mediawiki database schema well enough to take that approach just yet.
If the is a maintinence script that will straighten this out...i would like to know.

Do you recommend that I try the "maintenance/namespaceDupes.php" script and see?

continued thanks,
- Rich (revansx)