[Mediawiki-l] what to do after renumbering the namespaces ???

Rich Evans revansx at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 12 19:49:02 UTC 2007

Hi folks, I'm working on a small MW for my organizations intranet using the latest version (mw-1.11) and everything works as it should :-) however, I have made a mess of things regarding the custom namespaces and need some advice. I have created articles in undefined namespaces and have then created those namespaces formally in LocalSettings.....then later I restructured the namespace numbering....

My question is... is there a "maintinence script" that I should run to synchronize each articles namespace number in the MySQL pages table with the new namespace numbering created in my localSettings.php file?

thanks!
- Rich (revansx)